Introduction to PyTorch¶
PyTorch is a ML framework that provides NumPy-like tensor computation together with the fundamental building blocks for constructing and training deep learning models.
- How to manipulate tensors - i.e., PyTorch as an alternative to NumPy.
- How to use auto-differentiation and minimise arbitrary functions with gradient descent.
- How to create custom data loaders for efficient model training.
- How to build and train ML models from first principles - linear and logistic regression.
- How to build and train a deep learning model for image classification.
- How the PyTorch Lightening framework streamlines the deep learning workflow.
Running the Demo¶
This demo spans several Jupyter notebook:
Make sure you have the necessary Python package requirements installed into a Jupyter kernel for it to run successfully.